(©) Ani Antonova
Maartje Pasman (1988, NL) studied contemporary dance at the Amsterdamse Hogeschool voor de Kunsten where she received her Bachelor in 2010.
As a freelancer she started touring nationally and internationally with the Zilveren Krekel (Prize for outstanding piece for young audiences, 2011) winning production "Couple Like #2" by Keren Levi and Ugo Dehaes and took part in different projects in the Netherlands and Germany.
Between 2011-2013 she worked at DE DANSERS (NL), where she performed in numerous of children's pieces by Wies Merkx ,Josephine van Rheenen and Erik Kaiel touring Europe and Asia. In 2013 the co-production "Roses" by De Dansers and Theater Strahl Berlin won the Ikarus Prize as most outstanding performance for young audiences.
From season 2013/2014 till season 2015/2016 Maartje Pasman was a part of the ensemble of DSCHUNGEL WIEN (AT). Here she played in countless of pieces for young audiences, co- created with directors and choreographers (Stephan Rabl, Sara Ostertag, Silke Grabinger, , Mirjam Sögner a.o,) and lead educational projects in different formats (e.g. Impulstanz Vienna, dance club for 6-8 year olds). In 2014 she won the Stella14 – Prize for Performing Art as "outstanding performer".
Since summer 2016 she is working as a freelance artist in Vienna and is a part of the collectives KÖRPERVERSTAND. TANZTHEATER WIEN & tanz.sucht.theater.
This season (2019/2020) Maartje is working with Joachim Schlömer/ Dschungel Wien (AT)- TanzKomplizen (DE) and Silvia Salzmann/ Bregenzer Frühling (AT) a.o. and is holder of the danceWEB scholarship from ImPulsTanz festival 2018 and the STARTStipendium 2018 from Bundeskanzleramt Österreich.
(©) Blackfox Photography
- STELLA Award (2019) AT "NO EXCUSE" as most outstanding youth peformance
- STELLA Award 2014 (AT) most outstanding performance as a part of the Dschungel Wien Company
- IKARUS 2013 (DE) ROSES as most outstanding youth performance
- Zilveren Krekel 2011 (NL) COUPLE LIKE #2 as most outstanding youth performance
- danceWEB 2018 (AT) scholarship ImPulsTanz Festival
- STARTstipendium 2018 (AT) scholarship Bundeskanzleramt Österreich (BKA)